Apple has released watchOS 4.1 for the Apple Watch. It brings full iCloud Music Library access to the Music app with support for streaming both Apple Music and Radio and much more.Read More
The leaves have all fallen from the trees at Apple World Today headquarters in Colorado, and Steve's been spending too much time getting them rounded up. But he did have enough time today to gather some stories for another episode of the AWT News Update podcast:
- The 2018 Honda GoldWing touring motorcycle will come with an option for Apple CarPlay integration
- watchOS 4.1 is getting close to release, and the golden master release notes were leaked today, showing support for GymKit, Apple Music and iCloud Music Library streaming, and more...
- Huge US retailer Walmart is planning a huge deployment of Macs that could reach 100,000 employees over the next year
We have an abbreviated podcast for today, thanks to a shortage of news that we hadn't already published on the website. Here's what we've got for you:
- Be sure to check out Live Home 3D from BeLight Software, our sponsor for the past week.
- With one week to go until the start of iPhone X pre-orders, KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says that component shortages will result in only about 2 to 3 million of the new phones being available at launch
- New beta versions of iOS 11.1 and watchOS 4.1 are available, with iOS 11.1 bringing hundreds of new emoji to the world once the final version ships