In this Apple World Today video quick tip, we show you how to change settings in the macOS Screenshot utility to do away with the floating thumbnail that shows up on the screen.Read More
Sometimes making a screenshot on an iPhone or iPad can be a frustrating exercise in making sure that you press the power button and home button at the right time. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to take an iOS screenshot with just one tap? Today I'll show you how to do just that in this AWT video tip:Read More
Steve's back in the saddle again, which means that you'll get your AWT News Update each and every day. Today's headlines:
- AirPods go on sale, but quickly move to back-ordered status...
- Apple fixed a battery life issue on the new MacBook Pro by removing the "time remaining" indicator
- Don't use third-party batteries or power adapters -- that's the word on Apple's support website as a number of unsafe counterfeits have hit the market
- We tell you how to get a screenshot of the new MacBook Pro's Touch Bar
I don't know about most of you, but bloggers and tech writers tend to use screenshots a lot. Other we're writing reviews, how-tos, or trying to just capture fleeting images on our devices. With all of those screenshots, it can be very difficult to keep track of where they are or grab one when you need it. That's where QuickShot (US$4.99) for Mac OS X comes in very handy.Read More
It's Apple Watch Day! Here are some of the stories we're covering on the podcast today.
- Apple Watch is arriving for many pre-order customers, check out the site for a lot of Watch-specific content
- Screenshots are quite easy to take on the Apple Watch, and we'll tell you how
- New Watch app is designed to assist those coping with epilepsy ... and more!