Ever wonder how you can not only create your own custom ringtone, but also get it moved easily to your iPhone? The ace developers at Softorino have launched iRingg, the easiest way to create unique ringtones that reflect your personality and then drag and drop them onto your iPhone. We have iRingg Ringtone Creator for Mac on sale this week for $9.95 — that’s half off the regular price.Read More
Welcome to November! We have some fun news for you today, although it's making us think that the website name should change to "iPhone X Today":
- We've got the new iPhone X ringtone for you. It's called "Reflection" and it's actually quite nice
- The design for Apple's newest iPhone (due on Friday) was actually locked in place a year ago, and the idea of the neural engine in the A11 Bionic processor was hatched in 2014
- iOS 11.2 public beta 1 is now available, as is tvOS 11.2. Get 'em today!
- How long can you run with an Apple Watch Series 3 while streaming music and using GPS? We tell you...but you have to listen to the podcast (or at least read the text version!)
Today's update to iTunes 12.7 on the Mac had some significant changes that could be a surprise to unsuspecting Mac users who are used to using iTunes to browse the iOS App Store, since it is now gone. That's right; if you want to browse and install iOS apps, you're going to do it from your iOS device now. This isn't much of a help to bloggers, who often need to grab links and then paste them into posts...on the Mac.Read More
This is the ninth post in a 12 part series covering the accessibility features we would like to see Apple bring to its products in the coming year. This series is being written with the help and input of my two best friends, Jessica and Jocelyn Gladysz.
For the ninth request of Christmas, we ask Apple to give to us:
9. Custom Ringtones and Vibration Patterns that Sync Across DevicesRead More