Happy Cinco de Mayo - today's Apple news covers the gamut from Watch-controlled cars to executive compensation, with a little Apple Pay and accessibility thrown in for good measure:
- Owners of VW automobiles with Car-Net will soon be able to use their Apple Watches to do a great many things with their cars
- More banks and credit unions have been added to the list of institutions supporting Apple Pay. Have a Simple account? You can now add your debit card to Apple Pay.
- Apple retail chief Angela Ahrendts was the top-paid US female executive last year
- Apple's revised streaming service based on Beats Music will most likely be unveiled at WWDC on June 8, despite reported issues with licensing
- Blogger Molly Watt, who has Usher Syndrome and limited sight and hearing, recently reported on the features she uses to navigate the Apple Watch. Her review can be found here.