A patent application (number 20190094032) by Apple shows that future versions of its Maps app may integrate ride hailing services such as Uber and Lyft.Read More
Apple has applied for a patent (number 2018034699) for an “augmented reality interface for facilitating identification of arriving vehicle.” It sounds like it could be a boon for Uber and Lyft drivers and passengers.Read More
In today's Apple headlines:
- An apology to listeners for a missing edit...
- Nike appears to have inadvertently confirmed that the Apple Watch 2 will have built-in GPS
- Instapaper is sold to Pinterest
- Remember the story that said Apple had passed on purchasing Lyft? Well, apparently the company is not for sale, and Lyft is blaming Uber's CEO for the rumors
- We tell you about a quick and ad-free way to check your download speeds for streaming