Incipio has launched the Incipio ClamCase+ Power keyboard case for the iPad Pro 9.7 and iPad Air 2 featuring a LED powered backlit keyboard and a 6000mAh power bank for charging external devices on-the-go.Read More
It's Friday, a bit slow in the Apple news department with the exception of rumors, a rise in share prices, industry consolidation, and our Drobo giveaway.
- Shares in AAPL ended up higher this week, rising about $3.04 per share from Monday's open
- Incipio has acquired Apple accessory manufacturer Griffin Technology
- Forbes says Apple's working on a special low-power Bluetooth chip to be used in wireless EarPods
- Join Team AWT today and get the opportunity to enter our giveaway of a Drobo 5Dt
Incipio’s latest USB-C product lineup supports charging solutions and adapters that are great for users of the 12-inch MacBook, which has only one USB-C port. I’ve tested ‘em all; they work just fine. Instead of serving up a dozen mini-reviews, I’ll just provide a round-up of the USB-C items here:Read More
I've been a big fan of ClamCase's iPad keyboards for a while; they offer unbeatable protection and a design that allows the keyboard to be rotated 360° for easy tablet use. The company was purchased by accessory manufacturer Incipio last year, and today the new owners announced five new high-end keyboards for the ClamCase line.Read More
Another day, another AWT News Update. Today we look at some Watch stats and apps, an acquisition, a CarPlay story, and discuss whether or not every song in the world will really be available on Apple Music.
- Thanks to Marketcircle, our sponsor this week!
- The Apple Watch now has over 6,350 apps available
- eBay delivers an Apple Watch app
- 2016 Cadillacs are coming with CarPlay compatibility
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Guess who's missing from the Apple Music service?