Back up, back up, back up. No matter what Apple hardware you’re using, you need multiple copies to make sure no valuable data is lost. Among items to back up: your calendars on your Mac.Read More
The Calendars app in macOS High Sierra is automatically backed up if you have an iCloud account and enable this option. However, I like to keep another back-up of my calendars and urge you to do the same. Here’s how:Read More
This is the last Apple World Today News Update for the year, and it's a doozy:
- Readdle puts five of its great apps on sale for 50% off (see links below)
- Apple adds some 2008-2009 devices to its "vintage and obsolete" list
- A rumor says that the 4-inch "iPhone 7c" will be out in April, 2016
- Google and Ford may announce a self-driving car deal at CES 2016 in a few weeks
- We'll be back on January 4th. Please have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!