Music will offer several new and exciting new features to music lovers, starting later this month. It will also mark a transition for Beats Music customers, as the service morphs into Apple's new offering. Here's a look at what Music means for your Beats account, and what you can expect to change.Read More
Happy Cinco de Mayo - today's Apple news covers the gamut from Watch-controlled cars to executive compensation, with a little Apple Pay and accessibility thrown in for good measure:
- Owners of VW automobiles with Car-Net will soon be able to use their Apple Watches to do a great many things with their cars
- More banks and credit unions have been added to the list of institutions supporting Apple Pay. Have a Simple account? You can now add your debit card to Apple Pay.
- Apple retail chief Angela Ahrendts was the top-paid US female executive last year
- Apple's revised streaming service based on Beats Music will most likely be unveiled at WWDC on June 8, despite reported issues with licensing
- Blogger Molly Watt, who has Usher Syndrome and limited sight and hearing, recently reported on the features she uses to navigate the Apple Watch. Her review can be found here.
With more than 81 million active users, Pandora is a heavyweight in the music streaming industry. It is bigger than Spotify, which has 60 million active users, and iTunes Radio, a less popular streaming service that Apple introduced alongside iOS 6. With Apple now owning Beats Music and reportedly working to revamp the service, the competition in the streaming music business is now more intense than it has ever been.Read More