Cash, lenses, force restarts, flash memory and missing Sierra installers. That's what we've got for you today. Come and get it!
- Apple Pay Cash may or may not be coming in late October
- Olloclip says that its iPhone 7 / 7 Plus lens kits and cases work perfectly with the new iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- Have an iPhone 8 or 8 Plus? The way that you can restart the device has changed compared to previous iPhones. We tell you how...
- Toshiba's flash chip business has apparently been sold and Apple's part of the consortium that bought it. Only problem? The consortium members can't agree on anything
- Want to re-install macOS Sierra? Good luck finding an installer
In today's news, a few tidbits of info about Apple buildings that are nearing completion, and Apple and Foxconn lose out on their bid for Toshiba's flash memory business:
- The new Chicago River Apple Store being built in the Windy City has a roof that looks like a MacBook Air and temporarily sported an Apple logo
- Apple is hiring for the new Visitor Center Caffe near Apple Park
- Bain Capital and a consortium of Japanese government investors snap up the Toshiba flash memory biz in an $18 billion deal