If you were injured a car accident today, how would you get the word out to your loved ones? The PanicSafe Emergency Locator and Car Charger acts as a fast car charger most of the time, then uses GPS tracking, a built-in G-sensor and Bluetooth to notify up to 7 emergency contacts if you press the panic button or the G-sensor is triggered during an accident. This innovative product normally sells for $80, but we're selling it in the Apple World Today Deals Shop for $49.99.
- Notify up to 7 emergency contacts when you're in need
- Send texts, emails, calls & your location w/ the push of a button
- Automatically triggers in the event of an impact
- Update your contacts w/ your location every 2-3 minutes
- Notifies your contacts when you deactivate the alert
- Internal power supply activates emergency alerts even if your car's power is disrupted
- Charge your devices up to 4x faster via the USB port
Note to our Deals Shop customers: PanicSafe is only available in the US and Canada.