Are you "sold' on the idea of a virtual private network, but feel like some of the VPN operators are a bit shady? ProtonVPN is different -- it's a service developed by MIT and CERN that routes all of your traffic through privacy-friendly countries. It's Swiss-based and backed by some of the toughest privacy laws on the planet. We're offering a two-year subscription to ProtonVPN for $79.99.
- Protect your data w/ AES-256 encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy & Secure Core Servers
- Ensure you're surfing on a secure connection w/ OpenVPN protocols
- Benefit from the strong legal protection of a Swiss-based VPN
- Get added security from DNS leak protection, kill switch & built-in Tor support
- Critical infrastructure is secured in former military bases & underground structures
With your subscription, you can protect up to five devices and access the VPN via the web and a mobile app. Note that ProtonVPN for iOS is under development, but that iOS users can connect to the ProtonVPN servers through the OpenVPN Connect app. ProtonVPN has 144 servers in 17 countries and 169 Gbps capacity for fast, secure service.
This service normally costs $120 per year; with our deal, you get 66 percent off of the usual price. That's a deal that doesn't come around very often for this gold standard of VPN services.