Have a ton of photos on your iPhone or iPad, but don't back them up online with iCloud due to the cost? Here's a way to make sure those photos are backed up safely and not taking up your precious storage on that iOS device: The Picture Keeper Connect USB Mobile Flash Drive ($89) gives you 16GB of fast flash storage you can have with you all the time for on-site backups or emergency access to other data.
All it takes is a tap or two to back up your important photos and data! Picture Keeper Connect uses a Lightning connector for an easy plug and play storage solution on any iOS device, and can be used with other devices with the included adapter.
- Transfer & backup photos, videos, and contacts from old devices to new ones
- Save only new files in each new backup without duplicates
- Track files on multiple Picture Keeper Connect drives
- Create custom gifts & prints w/ your photos directly from the drive using the free app
- Plug the drive into any phone or smart device for instant, emergency access to stored contacts
- View your files on someone else's phone or share your photos from your computer or phone
- View, select, backup & delete single items or entire albums from the phone or drive
Picture Keeper Connect usually sells for $89, but we're taking 25 percent off for a limited time. Buy it today!
Like this article? Consider supporting Apple World Today with a $5 monthly Team AWT membership.