The best camera is the one that you always have with you...and in many cases, that's your iPhone. Some iPhones have two lenses and sensors to give you both normal and telephoto (2X) views of your subjects, but they still lack the flexibility of digital SLR (DSLR) cameras. Here's a brilliant solution: the Ztylus Revolver M Series iPhone Lens Kit ($49.99), an innovative system that brings a selectable set of six lenses to your iPhone.
Working with the iPhone X, iPhone 7/8 or iPhone 7/8 Plus, the Revolver M Series gives you two telephoto lenses, macro, super macro, wide-angle and fisheye lenses to enhance your iPhone photography.
- QuickFlip technology allows lens to flip out & automatically lock into place
- Quick magnetic attachment lets you quickly add different accessories to your phone
- Change & align lenses in seconds without lens caps
- Case provides all-around protection & raised lip protects your display screen when you set the phone face down
- Cutout on the case allow for easy & comfortable access to all of your ports & controls
The Ztylus Revolver M Series was a 2018 and 2016 CES Innovation Award Honoree, and in 2015 the Revolver won a CE Week Best in Show Award.
We have the Ztylus Revolver M Series iPhone Lens Kit available for 28% off the usual $70 price tag -- for just $49.99, you'll get your choice of the case and lenses for your iPhone X, iPhone 7 or 8, or iPhone 7 or 8 Plus in either red or black. Don't let this deal pass you by!