Apple has updated Logic Pro X — its macOS software for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing — to version 10.4.1. Changes in the maintenance release:
- Fixes an issue that could cause the app to quit when opening projects created in an earlier version;
- Plug-in settings are properly installed for Step FX, Phat FX, ChromaVerb and the Vintage EQ collection;
- Logic no longer quits unexpectedly when pressing play after automation has been copied to another track;
- Resolves an issue where ChromaVerb could cause unexpected spikes in CPU usage;
- Zoom key commands now work as expected in the Audio File Editor;
- Control-clicking on a note in the Piano Roll Editor no longer causes other notes to deselect.
Logic Pro 10.3.2 is a free upgrade for registered users and is available at the Mac App Store. For new users the cost is $199.99.