A new survey from Gene Munster's Loup Ventures found 89% of smart speaker owners are satisfied with their device. It also shows that Apple’s HomePod has 3% of the market, which is pretty impressive since it’s only been on sales since Feb. 9.
- Loup Ventures surveyed 520 US consumers about smart speakers. A closer look at the results show:
- Thirty-one percent f respondents own a smart speaker.
- Amazon Echo dominates the market with 55% share, followed by Google Home at 23%.
- Eighty-nine percent of smart speakers owners are either satisfied (59%) or very satisfied (30%) with their device.
- Music, weather, and general knowledge questions dominate smart speaker usage.