Longtime Mac users have one trick that they use to be able to share almost anything with anybody -- Droplr. This utility has taken the work out of digital collaboration for years, and it keeps getting better. The only problem is that the cost of a subscription can be restrictive for small workgroups. Worry not! The Apple World Today team is here to get you a 4-year subscription to Droplr for up to 3 people for only $39.99. That's a heck of a bargain, since it would normally cost you $399.96!
What does Droplr let you do?
- Collaborate w/ up to three users on a single account
- Use the new Boards feature to create & share boards w/ team members around concepts, ideas, projects, & more
- Snag images or videos of your screen & have them share-ready in a few quick clicks
- Record as an image or gif & pop a link in a chat or email in seconds
- Annotate screenshots for further clarity
- Shorten links for easier sharing
- Share only what you want to show w/ previews
- Control when what you share disappears & password protect Drops for added security
- Tag Drops w/ keywords for simple organization
- Select any part of your screen to record & pause or mute audio during recording
- Write Markdown notes & share code snippets w/ syntax-highlighting
- Drag & drop gifs right from the browser
- Integrate w/ Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, Asana, Hipchat, Twitter, Basecamp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, & many more
If you only need a single year subscription, we've got a deal on that as well -- $19.99 instead of the usual $99 price tag.