To be brutally honest with our readers, iMovie is a fairly ho-hum video editor and Final Cut Pro X has more features than most people need. That's why Filmora -- a C|NET top-rated video editing package -- is gaining popularity with Mac users. We've got a tremendous deal on Filmora and a pack of educational assets right now; $49 for a lifetime license to Filmora.
What do we mean by a lifetime license? You'll spend just $49 for all minor and major updates to the app for as long as it's around! What can you do with Filmora?
- Transform your videos w/ a variety of filters & graphic overlays
- Communicate using a huge selection of titles, openers, & lower thirds
- Drag & drop moving graphics into your video
- Combine multiple videos & images seamlessly
- Choose the perfect royalty free song from a library of music made by real artists
- Edit & export videos at resolutions of up to 4K
- Layer multiple video clips using the PIP track
- Change your background & create special effects using the Chroma Key (Green Screen)
- Remove unwanted background noise, flip your clips backwards, accelerate clips, fine-tune coloring, & much more
- Import photos & clips directly from Facebook or other social media platforms
- Have Filmora scan your clips for scene changes to save yourself time
- Jump through your audio & video tracks on frame at a time for precise editing
With this deal, you can complement your Filmora game with a set of 60 video assets. This collection of titles, transitions, overlays, and elements have been specifically optimized for creating educational videos.
Get it while it lasts! This deal won't last forever. You can get more information about Filmora here.