iOS 11 is here, and there's never been a better time to learn how to code in the Swift programming language to create iOS 11 apps. Rob Percival is one of the top online Swift / iOS instructors, and he's created The Complete iOS 11 & Swift Development Course, containing 249 lessons that take you from beginner to expert by building actual working apps. Today in the Apple World Today Deals Shop, we have Percival's course available for $15 -- a fraction of the usual $200 price!
You can check out the complete course syllabus at the link above, but here's a high-level look at what you'll learn:
- Getting Started
- Getting Started With Xcode 9 and Swift 4
- Swift 4 Deep Dive (Playgrounds)
- Advanced iOS Features: Timers, Tables, Permanent Storage & Web Content
- Advanced iOS Features II: Animation, Games, Maps & Geolocation, Audio
- Core Data, Advanced Web Content, Json Data & Webviews
- Instagram Clone
- Tinder Clone
- Games & Spritekit: Super Mario Run Clone
- Uber Clone
- Submitting Your App To The App Store
- Creating A Website For Your App
Rob's classes are always popular -- at publication time there were over 1,900 people enrolled -- and continually get five-star ratings. Whether you are just curious about how to write apps or want to make a new career out of iOS development, this is the perfect time to sign up for The Complete iOS 11 & Swift Development Course.