You know the feeling -- you have a great idea for a game app, but there's nobody out there you can trust with your billion-dollar idea and you don't have the skills to develop the game yourself. Now you have no excuse, as we present the 2017 Zero to Hero Game Developer Bundle for $49!
This bundle of 9 courses gives you the training you need to start turning your game ideas into reality. All of the courses purchases separately would cost you $1,477, but through our buddies at Stack Commerce, we've managed to bundle the courses together for $49. Here's what you get:
- Master Unity Game Development: Ultimate Beginners Bootcamp -- Learn Unity & C# by creating a 3D multi-level platformer game
- Unity Game Development: Build a First Person Shooter -- Master Unity by building your version of Doom or Call of Duty
- MagicaVoxel for Non-Artists: Create Voxel Game Assets -- Learn to create Minecraft-looking 3D assets for your games with MagicaVoxel
- Blender for Non-Artists: Create Low-Poly 3D Game Assets -- Use Blender to create beautiful low-poly game assets and import them into Unity
- Unity Game Development Academy: Make 2D & 3D Games
- How To Make 2D iPhone Games Using Swift 3 and iOS 10
- Learn Python Programming by Making a Game
- Learn to Code By Building 6 Games In The Unreal Engine
- Master Video Game Making
This adds up to 83 hours of training in industry-standard tools and tech. The bundle is only available in the Apple World Today Deals Shop for six more days, so get it today and start your career as an indy game developer.