Share price over $150
This morning, shares of Apple stock hit $150 per share for the first time. AAPL also hit a record in terms of market capitalization, breaking $800 billion in value.
This could put Apple on track to become the world's first trillion-dollar company. What would it take? A price per share of $191.79. Of course, there are many obstacles that the company needs to overcome to reach that figure:
- Continued robust sales of iPhones in all markets, including China
- Breaking into the smartphone market in India
- Determining how to counteract the slide in iPad sales
- Continuing the growth in Mac sales
- Producing a series of new, compelling products to capture the public's interest