Not surprisingly, if you're an Android user, Apple wants you to go iPhone instead. And the company has rolled out an overhauled webpage aimed at encouraging Android users to switch to their own iPhone.
The site answers several questions for Android users:
- Will it be easy to switch to iPhone?
- Is the camera as good as they say?
- Why is the iPhone so fast?
- Will iPhone be easy to use?
- How does iPhone help protect my personal information?
- What makes Messages so great?
- Can I get help from a real person?
- Can I switch at an Apple Store?
- What about the environment?
- Will I love my iPhone?
When you're ready to switch, the site guides you through the available iPhone models. Switchers can get up to $260 in credit when trading in their current smartphone.