The recent action Congress took to repeal a previous law that was on the books -- but had never been put into effect -- opens the door for ISPs to track your web browsing history and sell valuable marketing information to the highest bidders. There's one way you can fight back, and that's to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to keep your web traffic confidential. With our marketing partner StackCommerce, we're offering a deal on the highly-rated TigerVPN -- a lifetime subscription for only $29.
What are the features of TigerVPN?
- Provides military grade encryption & privacy protection for all of your devices & gadgets
- Maintains high connection speeds thanks to low latency servers w/ up to 10Gbps connectivity
- Features native apps for Mac, iOS, Android, & Windows
- Includes 15 VPN nodes across 11 countries
- Gives you the freedom of protocol choice, including OpenVPN, L2TP, IPSec, & PPTP
- Shields you from other VPN users w/ a NAT Firewall
- Offers maximum security due to shared IPs (IP-Mashing)
At the usual price, a lifetime subscription to TigerVPN would cost you about $780. This deal can shut the door on prying ISPs for just a fraction of that cost -- $29. Get it today!