Today's deal in the Apple World Today Deals Shop is guaranteed to get you a lot of software for very little money. The Pay What You Want 2017 Superstar Mac Bundle provides $387 worth of Mac utilities and apps, but you decide how much you want to pay.
How does this work? Pay anything you want and if that amount is less than the average selling price, you still get a bunch of the apps. Pay the average price and you get all 12 apps in the bundle. Pay more than the the top price on the leaderboard and you'll not only be featured on the leaderboard, but you'll be entered into a giveaway for a 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
What's in the bundle?
- Passenger Pro: Useful for creating accounts, setting permissions, and generating passwords for macOS Server
- Wilde: Write and post to WordPress blogs with full control over editing and style
- LaunchBar 6: Simply one of the most complete app launchers ever designed for macOS
- Super Vectorizer 2: Create scalable vector graphics from bitmaps with ease
- Commander One PRO Pack: A better alternative to the macOS Finder
- Stock + Pro 3: Keep an eye on your Apple stock and all of those other investments
- Archiver 3: The most complete archiving tool for Mac
- Renamer 5: Easily rename groups of files, automatically
- Look Up: Battle eyestrain and brain drain with this helpful app
- Unclutter for Mac: A powerful 3-in-1 clipboard, file storage, and note taking utility
- NotePlan: Plan your life with this Markdown-based planner
- Mac Screen Recorder: Capture onscreen video, upload it to YouTube, and schedule tasks
Details of each of these apps can be found in the description of the bundle. Remember, the Pay What You Want bundles are only available for a limited time, so take a look at the 2017 Superstar Mac Bundle right now.