One of our most popular deals is back, and if you would like to learn how to program apps for iOS 11 using Apple's Swift programming language, you're going to love it. Rob Percival's "The Complete iOS 11 & Swift Developer Course" is available for a limited time in the Apple World Today Deals Shop for just $10.
Fifteen bucks! That's like buying a trio of lattes, and instead of getting wired, you're gaining a life skill that can get you a job or make you an indie developer. Here are the course modules:
Getting Started With Xcode 9 and Swift 4
Swift 4 Deep Dive (Playgrounds)
Advanced iOS Features: Timers, Tables, Permanent Storage & Web Content
Advanced iOS Features II: Animation, Games, Maps & Geolocation, Audio
Core Data, Advanced Web Content, Json Data & Webviews
Games & Spritekit: Super Mario Run Clone
Submitting Your App To The App Store
Creating A Website For Your App
iOS Special Features
iOS 11 Special Features
Blue Tooth Discovery App
How to make money with iOS
Games and Spritekit - Flappy bird
Where Do We Go From Here?
During the class you build 20 apps, including clones of Instagram, Tinder, Super Mario Run, Uber, Snapchat, Flappy Bird and more! You'll learn from Rob Percival and Nick Walter, who have helped over 340,000 students learn coding. The details?
- Access 249 lectures & 34 hours of content 24/7
- Get a complete toolkit to start designing your own apps w/ iOS 11, Swift 4, ARKit, MLKit, MusicKit, & the new Depth Photo API
- Explore XCode & Interface Builder
- Learn Swift 4, accelerometers, & motion feedback
- Understand Core Data & JSON
- Perform online storage w/ Parse
- Build games w/ SpriteKit
- Create Instagram & Snapchat clones
- Receive $100 of AWS credit & $200 worth of unlimited web hosting for a year
Get it while it lasts!