File sharing with others can be a real pain if you’re using a cloud service that doesn’t treat sharing as a priority. That’s not the case with Dropshare, which allows you to upload screenshots, screen recordings, files, folders, you name itto the provider of your choice. A link to the file is copied to your clipboard for sharing and you’re done! Dropshare’s usually $25, but we’re selling it in the Deals Shop for $12.99.
Here’s a list of just part of what you can do with Dropshare:
- Upload anything from clipboard quickly
- Synchronize your upload history across all of your devices
- Shorten URLs on the fly
- Record & upload your Mac's full screen, partial screen, or a GIF
- Annotate screenshots
- Get password-protected or automatically expiring downloads for secure sharing
- Set up keyboard shortcuts for nearly any action
Give Dropshare a try, and if you’re not completely satisfied with the service for any reason, our partners at Stack Commerce will happily provide a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase.