Want to know what Apple execs are making for a living? Here are some 2016 salaries as listed in a new SEC document by the company:
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: $8,747,719;
- Apple CFO Luca Maestri: $22,803,569;
- Apple retail chief Angela Ahrendts: $22,902,892 ;
- Apple services chief Eddy Cue: $22,807,544;
- Apple hardware engineering chief Dan Riccio: $22,807,544;
- Apple general counsel Bruce Sewell: $22,807,544.
Not bad money, but Apple’s executive team actually saw some pay cuts for their performance last year, reflecting the company's first decline in revenue in 15 years. For example, Cook’s $8.7 million was down from $10.3 million in 2015 and $9.2 million in 2014. (I couldn't find a salary listed for design guru Jony Ive.)