You can teach Maps on iOS and Mac OS X, and Siri on iOS, to recognize your home address. Here’s how:
- Open up Maps.
- Tap on the arrow icon in the lower left side of the screen.
- When your current location is show, tap on the arrow to the right.
- On the info page in the lower left, tap Add to Contacts.
- Choose Existing Contact.
- Pick your iCloud Contact card.
- Assign a location tag — for example, “Home.”
Now you can issue Siri commands involving Home and she (Siri is a she, right?) will know the location you mean. You can do the same with your work address and other locations.