iCloud Photo Library stores every photo and video you make, then keeps ‘em up to date on all your OS X and iOS devices. Any edits you make are automatically updated everywhere. And iCloud Photo Sharing makes it easy to share those photos and videos with others.
You can create a shared album and invite friends and family to add their photos and videos. to create an iCloud Shared Album, follow these steps:
- Open the Photos app on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad and select one or more photos.
- Click on the Share Icon, then choose iCloud Photo Sharing.
- A new window will pop up. You can add a caption or comment to the photos.
- Click New Shared Album. (If you’re setting up your Shared Album in iOS, you’ll tap Shared Album first, and then New Shared Album.)
- Name your iCloud Shared Album.
Now you can invite the folks you wish to share it with by using the box in the middle. You can invite people via their email address oriMessages number. Or you can select names from your Contacts list.
When the info is all filled out, click Create, and you’re good to go. You can continue to add photos to your Shared Album, and they’ll beavailable to those you invited when you created the album.