One of our missions here at Apple World Today is to help our readers to jumpstart the next generation of great iOS and macOS games. That's why we've partnered with StackCommerce and the owner of Mammoth Interactive -- John Bura -- on this incredible Pay What You Want Hardcore Game Dev Bundle. If you've ever considered a career developing exciting games for mobile or desktop Apple systems, this development bundle can get you pointed in the right direction. The best part of this deal? You pay what YOU want for the training!
As with the other PWYW (pay what you want) deals we've offered, you can pay just what you feel the training is worth to you. Pay the average ($15.14 at the time this post was written) and unlock all of the training, or you can pay more if you want. Why pay more? If you're on the leaderboard, your chances of winning a $1,000 Steam Gift Card are improved! The courseware includes:
- Learn to code by building games w/ 6 hours of content
- Create 5 games for iPad, iPhone & OS X
- Master using Swift & SpriteKit for iOS 9
- Make simple art for your game in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Configure the logic of your games
- Export your apps & publish them to the iTunes Store
- Build skills transferrable to future endeavors
Get started in game development, and when you write that award-winning, #1 in the App Store game, be sure to include a shout-out to Apple World Today.