It's been a long time coming, but today we're proud to announce that MyApple Magazine Issue 1/2016 and the MyApple Magazine iOS app are both available.
This latest issue is chock-full of content from Dennis Sellers, Krystian Kozerawski and myself:
- The new iPhone SE: an all-new phone in a familiar package
- Virtually visiting Prague’s Apple Museum
- An interview with Luka Hnilicka, the Apple Museum’s architect
- Dennis dreams about the Apple Pod, his perfect Apple setup
- Exogear’s ExoHub is a stylish USB hub just for iMacs
- What will Apple have to do in the future to keep customers and investors happy?
- Vivaldi for Mac is a power user’s web browser
- Krystian ponders what will be needed in the next Apple Watch to meet his expectations
- Steve looks at a broadband internet startup that’s entering the market with a powerful Wi-Fi router
- Apple will need to fight for the right to dominate streaming TV
- Is it a rocket nose cone or the ARCHT Audio speaker?
- Love your headphones or earphones? Get a BoomStick
- Retro chic and big sound are the defining features of the Samson Meteor M2 Speaker System
- Take a look at Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2016 and the end of innovation through the eyes of Krystian Kozerawski
- Dennis Sellers is happy that his favorite Mac utility, Default Folder X, is back
- Have an Apple Pencil, get Pigment
- Olloclip Studio packs protection and photo functionality into one iPhone case
- The iPhone is the darkroom of our time; Krystian shows some photos he processed on the iPhone
But the big story is the new app for iPhone and iPad. The MyApple Magazine app offers a great way to get access to both the newest and past issues of the magazine, downloading them for offline viewing at any time. It will notify you when a new issue is available, and best of all, it's free.
Many thanks to the hard-working folks at MyApple.pl who are making this all possible. Enjoy the magazine, and be sure to tell your friends!