In addition to iOS 10.2 and tvOS 10.2, Apple has also released watchOS 3.1.1. According to Apple, the update:
The update includes improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Fixes an issue that could prevent contact names from appearing in the Messages app and notifications;
- Fixes an issue that could impact ability to respond to notifications;
- Resolves an issue where the Stocks complication may not update on the watch face;
- Fixes an issue that may prevent the Activity rings from displaying on the Activity watch faces;
- Fixes an issue that prevented the dials on an analog watch face from appearing after changing the temperature unit in the Weather app;
- Resolves an issue that could cause the Maps app to stay launched after navigation has ended;
- Resolves an issue where the incorrect date could be displayed in the Calendar app month view.
- You can obtain watchOS 3.1.1 by using the Apple Watch app. The smartwatch must be connected to a power source and have more than 50% battery remaining to do the update.