Our sponsor this week is Bushel, an incredibly easy-to-use cloud-based Mobile Device Management solution for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It’s all wrapped into one seamless, online interface, so you can manage your Apple devices whenever you want, wherever you are. Bushel is targeted to those organizations that may not have a dedicated IT staff, instead relying on individuals who take on the mantle of responsibility to keep Apple devices up-to-date and safe. Free for the first three devices and just US$2 per month per device above that number, here are some of the features of Bushel:
- Device inventory lets you see your capacity, which user is using which device, what apps you’ve installed on devices, and more.
- Automatically configure email on all of your devices. Users can get up and running quickly, and anyone can ensure ongoing management for these devices, using Bushel.
- Managing apps is super simple. Automatically install apps from the App Store to all of your devices at once.
- Having your valuable business data in the wrong hands can be a scary thought, but with Bushel, if a device is lost or stolen, it can be locked remotely, or wiped completely.
- You can configure company-owned devices through Bushel without having to physically touch the devices before users get them.
As the wizards at Bushel point out:
“For some people, IT is a task and not a career. Bushel makes the complex simple, so you can focus on what matters most, all while taking back your nights and weekends.”
Bushel is perfect for small- to medium-sized business as well as any other organization that needs to keep Mac and iOS devices organized with minimum effort. We applaud Bushel for keeping administration costs under control and giving organizations the ability to manage their fleet of Apple technology for such an affordable price.
Take control of your Mac and iOS devices with Bushel and show your support for Apple World Today at the same time!