To entice users to check out Apple Music, Apple is providing three free months of the paid service at launch. These paid features include access to the Apple Music streaming service, unlmited track skipping in Music Radio and full access to Music Connect social network. Similar to most trials, Apple automatically will charge you for your first month of paid service when that trial period ends.
If you want to enjoy the trial without being hit by a surprise credit card charge in three months, you should take a few minutes now and turn off the auto-renew option before you forget.
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the profile icon in the upper left corner
- Select "View Apple ID" and login to your iTunes account
- Tap "Manage" under the Subscription header
- Tap the "Automatic Renewal" toggle to turn off automatic payments
- Confirm the change
Now you can sit back and enjoy the rest of your trial without worrying about being charged because you forgot to cancel. If you decide you want to keep the service, you can reverse these steps and turn auto-renewal back on.