Our sponsor this week is Bushel, an incredibly easy-to-use cloud-based Mobile Device Management solution for Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Bushel is focused on those organizations that may not have a dedicated IT staff, instead relying on individuals who take on the mantle of responsibility to keep those Apple devices up-to-date and safe. For free for the first three devices and just US$2 per month per device above that number, here are some of the features of Bushel:
- Device Inventory lets you see your capacity, which user is using which device, what apps you’ve installed on devices, and more.
- Automatically configure email on all of your devices. Users can get up and running quickly, and IT can ensure ongoing management for these devices.
- Managing apps is super simple. Automatically install apps from the App Store to all of your devices at once.
- Having your valuable business data in the wrong hands can be a scary thought, but with Bushel, if a device is lost or stolen, it can be locked remotely, or wiped completely.
- You can configure company-owned devices through Bushel without having to physically touch the devices before users get them.
As the wizards at Bushel point out:
Bushel is perfect for schools, small- to medium-sized business, and any other organization that needs to keep Macs and iOS devices under control with a minimum of effort. We applaud Bushel for helping keep administration costs under control and giving organizations power over their iOS and Mac installations.
Take control of your iOS and Mac devices with Bushel and show your support for AWT at the same time!