Today on the AWT News Update podcast:
- Strategy Analytics believes Apple will sell 15.4 million Watches in 2015, grabbing 54.8% of the market
- Want to see what the different Watch and band combinations look like? Head over to mixyourwatch.com and have some fun
- Apple's Beats-based streaming music service may not be unveiled until WWDC in June
- Google updates the Google Docs, Sheets and Slides apps for iPhone and iPad
- Imgur drops a new iOS app in the App Store, just for finding viral images on your iPhone
Listen to the AWT News Update every weekday for a quick overview of stories we may not have published on the blog. Be sure to join the AWT Team at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET on March 9th for our liveblog of the Apple Event.