Apple World Today is an affiliate of Gazelle, those folks who do a great job of repurposing used Apple equipment. Well, they have a perfect idea for a last-minute gift idea and they're sweetening the pot with $50 off a certified iPhone 5s between now and December 24.
What does certified mean? The company provides you with a like-new condition iPhone 5s that has been through a rigorous 30-point inspection process. That iPhone 5s is still pretty sweet:
- The iPhone 5S is the first mobile phone with 64-bit dual-core processor and its power can be seen in all segments, especially in 3D games and surfing the Internet.
- You can unlock your iPhone 5S with the touch ID sensor that's integrated into the home button. Once your fingerprint is scanned, you will unlock the phone. Pretty cool, huh?
- The 5s' 8MP camera makes amazing photos, even better than some other phones with 13MP camera. Video clips are sharp with constant frame-rate, and the video recording is possible with a resolution up to 1080p at 30fps.
- You don't have to worry about having to pay the full MSRP for a replacement from a carrier if the phone gets damaged.
- There are no contracts with a Gazelle Certified pre-owned phone, so you don't have to be tied to a specific carrier.
- The extensive 30-point inspection process that Gazelle puts their devices through is far more thorough than the industry standard. It also includes checks for cosmetic issues as well as functionality tests.
- Gazelle offers a 30-day guarantee on all of their devices. If something goes wrong, users can exchange it or get their money back. Traditional online retailers and auction sites often sell pre-owned devices “as is” and offer no guarantees with respect to quality or usability.
Your purchase of one of these like-new iPhones also helps support Apple World Today, and we'd certainly appreciate that!