Just a reminder -- at this point (11:15 AM ET) there are only about 22 hours left to order Macphun's new Creative Kit 2016 at a substantial discount. After that time, the six-app bundle of photography apps and extensions will jump from the pre-sale price of US$89.99 to $149.95 and you'll miss out on over $300 in extra freebies from Macphun.
Creative Kit 2016 includes these features:
- New software: They've added FX Photo Studio Pro, with over 200 filters, frames, brushes and controls. That's in addition to Noiseless Pro, Snapheal Pro, Focus Pro, Tonality Pro and Intensify Pro.
- A single installer and product key for the entire ball of wax. The installer sets up all plug-ins, activates the software, puts the Creative Kit apps in their own subfolder in the Applications folder, and gets you ready to roll.
- Batch processing in Tonality, Intensity, FX Photo Studio and Noiseless
- OS X El Capitan compatibility, including the fact that the apps are extensions for the Photos app and can be used within the app
- Cross-sharing of images across all apps, so you can use Noiseless to clean up a grainy image, then send it to Tonality to make it grayscale, etc..
And this is why you want to order today and NOT tomorrow:
- You get the bundle of apps for $89.99 -- after October 14, the price goes up to $149.95.
- You'll get to use the current version of Creative Kit right away, and will get Creative Kit 2016 one day before everyone else
- You get four photography bonuses including pro HD video photography training by renowned photographer Serge Ramelli, an additional selection of textures and presets for Intensify, Noiseless and Tonality, Snapselect for Mac (for finding best photos and removing duplicates), and two ebooks covering Intensity and Tonality by pro photographer Ellen Anon.
To get the bundle of photography apps today, just click on one of the links in the article above or click on that Creative Kit 2016 ad in the sidebar to the right.