On Monday, we looked at how to add your car key to the Wallet app, and use your iPhone or Apple Watch. On Wednesday we looked at how use your car key to lock or unlock your car, start your car, and more. Today let’s look at how to share, revoke, or delete your car key.
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- Tap your car key.
- Tap the More button (three dots in a circle).
- Find the option you need:
- To share, tap invite and follow the instructions.
- To revoke a shared key, tap the person’s name and follow the instructions.
- To delete a key from the Wallet app, tap Remove Key.
(This how-to is based on my experiences and info on Apple’s support pages.)