Apple posts iOS 14.0.1 and iPad OS 14.0.1 with bug fixes. iPhone and iPad users users can obtain the updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update. According to Apple’s release notes the iOS 14.0.1 upgrade:
– Fixes an issue that could cause default browser and mail settings to reset after restarting your iPhone
– Addresses an issue that could prevent camera previews from displaying on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
– Fixes an issue that could prevent your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks
– Resolves an issue that could prevent sending email with some mail providers
– Addresses an issue that could prevent images from appearing in the News widget
Apple has also released tvOS 14.0.1 and watchOS 7.0.1, both of which are also incremental updates with bug fixes.