The Apple Watch Wireless Charger normally costs US$49. But now it’s available for only $19.99 (49% off) thanks to a new Apple World Today deal.
Description of the Apple Watch Wireless Charger
No one wants the bulky and tangled chargers anymore. And if all the power we need can be put in a little device, we’d take it, of course. This Smart Keychain replaces the typical charging cable and uses the microcomputer electronic system to wirelessly charge the touch-sensitive Apple Watch by simply placing the watch on a black magnetic charger.
It’s easy to use. The strong magnetic adsorption allows you to adjust the angle freely without deviating from the charger center. This charger with a built-in 950mAh lithium-ion battery can charge all iWatch series. Portable, pocket-size when you’re outdoors, the pocket size of the portable charger will be carried around and it’s easy to put in your pocket and bag while you’re exercising.
Specs of the Apple Watch Wireless Charger
- Wireless charging via magnetic center ring
- Four LED lights indicate charging status
- Built-in 950mAh battery can charge all iWatch series
- Portable, pocket-size allows easy carrying & storage
- Smart keychain can be charged while charging
- Color: black
- Finish: matte
- Materials: plastic, metal
- Product dimensions: 2.5″W x 3″H x 0.5″D
- Output: magnet wireless charger
- Input: microUSB 5V-350mA
- Power button: press 3 seconds (on), press the button (off)
- Built-in 950mAh battery
- 4 LED lights
- Safety protection: overheat, over-current, over-voltage, short circuit
- Manufacturer’s 30-day warranty
Apple Watch Wireless Charger Compatibility
- All Apple Watch series
The deal includes
- Apple Watch Wireless Charger Keychain
- Charging Power Cable
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 9 – Dec 12
Terms of the deal
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- You can add a one-year warranty of $4.99 or a to-year warranty for $5.99.