By combining magnets and wireless charging technology in an ultra‑slim, compact design, the XVIDA Magnetic Wireless Power Bank from MagSafe is created to be a multi-functional portable charger that attaches magnetically to your phone and keeps it charged wirelessly. And now, thanks to a new Apple World Today deal, you can get one for US$54.99. That’s 26% of the regular price of $75.
With a 5000mAh battery inside the XVIDIA, it charges itself from 0 – 80% in 35 minutes. This incredibly small and lightweight charger is super handy on the go and ensures you have extra reserve power when or where you need it.
Features of the XVIDIA charger
- Apple-certified. Built with MagSafe magnets
- More energy, same size. 25% more energy packed in the same, slim size package
- Improved magnetic attachment. Approximately 25% more magnetic strength
- Charge your devices faster. Up to 50% faster battery refills
- Quick power recharge. 0-80% power capacity in a mere 35 minutes
- USB-C output. Whenever you need to charge via cable
Note: When used with Samsung phones, or older generation iPhones (iPhone 11 or below), you will need an XVIDA phone case to attach this charger magnetically.
Specs of the XVIDIA charger
- Color: black
- Finish: silicon soft-touch
- Materials: soft-touch plastic + PU fabric, electronics
- Product dimensions: 4.4″H x 0.5″L x 2.6″W
- Weight: 4.6oz
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Power outputs:
- Qi wireless
- USB-C port
- Charging port: USB-C
- Apple-certified magnets
- MagSafe case compatible
- 25% more energy
- 25% more magnetic strength
- Soft-touch finish
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
The XVIDIA deal includes
- 2x XVIDA Magnetic Wireless Power Bank
- 1x 3ft USB-C charging cable
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Nov. 15-24
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- You can add a one-year warranty for $15.99 or a two-year warranty for $19.99.
The XVIDA Magnetic Wireless Power Bank is portable, rugged, and offered on-the-go wireless charging. To get one take advantage of the new Apple World Today deal today.