STM Goods has launched the Dux Backpack, which builds tablet protection into a backpack. According to the folks at STM Goods, its features include:
- FoamFortress 360-degree padding ensures rugged Mil-Spec cargo protection.
- Removable and customizable hook-and-loop options and internal shelves, to provide infinite storage and organizational options.
- SlingTech laptop section suspends precious devices up and away from the impact zone.
- Top-loading pocket allows quick access with a convertible floor that zip-drops open to extend access to full pack depth, as well as cascading foldout pockets on front.
- EasyStash removable accessory pouch offers quick access to on-the-go items.
- ComfortCarry ergonomic dual-foam shoulder straps plus molded EVA foam back panel ensures max comfort and airflow.
- Water resistant shell deflects rain and spills to keep cargo clean and dry.
The Dux Backpack is offered in Black Night, Blue Sea, Grey Storm and Black Camo for US$249.95.