The Ocushield Anti-Blue Light Screen Protector for the iPhone is described as “the first and only medically-related blue light blocking screen protector. Now, with a new Apple World Today deal, you can get is for US$29.99. That’s 52% off the regular price of $63.
Blue light is everywhere. It’s in sunlight. But it’s especially common in digital devices: iPhones, laptops, tablets…all those gizmos. Blue light penetrates your retinas, giving your brain a cue that it’s time to wake up and seize the day. But extended exposure to blue light can have a significant impact on our wellbeing – headaches, eye irritation and fatigue are all common symptoms of blue light exposure.
That’s why you need Ocushield. Developed by qualified optometrists, this phone screen protector effectively blocks up to 90% of harmful blue light emissions. They’re made from super-strong tempered glass with a scratch-resistant oleophobic coating, so they’ll live with you through thick and thin. And unlike apps and ‘night mode’ settings, Ocushield does this without discoloring your screen.
Description of Ocushield
- MHRA Class 1 Medical Device: Obtained the world’s first & only medical rating for a blue light filtering screen protector
- Anti-Blue Light: Blocks up to 90% of harmful blue light from digital screens which can cause insomnia, eye strain, headaches, dry eyes & blurry vision
- Premium Tempered Glass: High-quality tempered glass w/ an oleophobic coating to ensure your screen is protected from grubby fingers & life’s knocks and bumps
- True Colors: No retro orange tinge – just a full color, crystal clear screen
Reviews for Ocushield
- 4.3/5 stars on Amazon: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
- Digital Trends: “Sorry, Apple: This screen protector cuts out blue light and keeps display color intact”
- Tech Wellness: “This screen protector can save your phone from drops and save your eyes from blue light”
- Model: iPhone 12 Pro
- Color: clear
- Materials: tempered glass
- Accredited Class 1 Medical Device
- 90% Anti-Blue Light
- Super-strong tempered glass
- No retro orange tinge
- Easy application
- Design & developed by Optometrists in the UK
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
- Ocushield Anti-Blue Light Screen Protector (iPhone 12 Pro)
- Dust removers
- Easy applicator
- Full set of instructions
- Ships To U.S.
- Expected Delivery: Sep 3 – Sep 6
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous U.S.
- You can add a one-year warranty for $6.99 or a two-year warranty for $8.99.
Ocushield anti blue light products allow you to have fresher feeling eyes and improved sleep after screen use. So take advantage of the new Apple World Today deal today.