Apple has released a lot of fantastic new gear lately. And it’s not exaggerating to say that it’s all on the higher end side of the high-end price tag. No worries. We want to hook you up with the most epic Apple giveaway yet: the Awesome Apple Bundle. And you can make the world a better place by participating.
Details of the deal
You can give your home office a makeover and stay connected to your work, friends, and family on the go with the latest iMac, MacBook Pro, and iPad Pro models. You’ll also snag the AirPods Pro to keep you tuned in, and a five-year subscription to Apple One. The latter gives you unlimited access to Apple Music, TV, Arcade, Fitness, and News. Basically, you’ll never be bored again.
Here’s the details of the Awesome Apple Bundle Giveaway:
- Snag the newly-released 24” iMac® with Retina 4.5K display – Apple M1 – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD;
- Stream, work, draw, and more on the go with the high-performing iPad Pro 12.9-inch display;
- Stay connected to your work, friends, & family even when you’re away from your home office with the latest MacBook Pro 13‑inch Apple M1;
- Score all the perks of a Premier Apple One membership and get unlimited access to Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Arcade, Apple News, Apple Fitness, and iCloud for the next five years;
- Upgrade your audio experience with the AirPods Pro’s Active Noise Cancelation, automatic device connection, amazing audio quality, and more.
So here’s what you do
Here’s how the Awesome Apple Bundle works:
° Donate to enter to win, and you can give back to a great charitable cause.
° Donations support raising funds to help the Playing for Change Foundation. It brings music to communities in need around the world.
° Cross your fingers and hope to be the lucky winner of the Awesome Apple Bundle Giveaway.
You can get 100 entries by donating US$10. You can get 250 entries by donating $25. You can get 1,000 entries by donating $50. You can get 1,500 entries by donating $75. You can get 2,500 entries by donating US$100. And you can get 4,500 entries by donating $150.
So what are you waiting for. Sign up now!
By the way, the Playing For Change Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 2007 to use music education to create positive change for children and communities in need around the world. Over 2,000 children from 10 different countries have access to music and arts education through their schools and programs. Beyond the positive impact of music on the lives of these children, they provide jobs to musicians and administrators in different communities around the world.