Is there a Windows game, utility or productivity app you want to run on your Mac? The cost of buying a Windows license and emulator can be prohibitively expensive! CrossOver is a well-known app that enables certain Windows apps to run on Mac without the need for an emulator or a Windows license. It’s on sale today: $19.99 for a “One” license, $39.99 for the “Pro” license.
Do you like buying Windows® licenses? You do? Great. You do you. For the rest of humanity, CrossOver is the easiest way to run many Microsoft applications on your Mac without a clunky Windows emulator. (Seriously, have you tried emulators? Do you like how they run on your Mac?) CrossOver works differently. It’s not an emulator. It does the work of translating Windows commands into Mac commands so that you can run Windows software as if it were designed native to Mac.
CrossOver works with all kinds of software – productivity software, utility programs, and games — all with one application. Faster. Better experience. No license. Simple as that.
- One-click installation. Up & running in minutes
- No chunky emulator needed. Run WIndows apps as if they’re native to Mac
- Money saving. Can run Windows apps without Windows OS
- No lag. Run Windows apps at native speed
- Just another icon. Seamlessly integrate with your desktop environment
- Give back. Contributions (and code) go back to Open Source Community
CrossOver “One” License Details
- Full version
- This license is NOT eligible for minor software upgrades and support
- Your serial code must be activated by December 31, 2021 or it will be deemed invalid
“Crossover is the perfect solution for my purposes! Great website, great software, great service! I will recommend codeweaver to my friends and others!” – Hartmut
“Integrates really well, with this as long as the application is supported runs as it does in Windows, allowing me to use my favorite applications almost natively on MacOSX, some applications run even better than in Windows.” – Rudy Elliot
- Intel or Apple Silicon based Mac running macOS (High Sierra or later)
- 300MB of free disk space and space for installed Windows applications
- CrossOver for Mac will not run on iPads or iPhones
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- CrossOver is a per-user license and you can install CrossOver on as many machines as you like, but only one person may use CrossOver simultaneously per-license
- Software version: latest (20.0.4)