Now’s the time to learn how to design responsive, user-friendly websites. Our Introduction to UX/UI Design Bundle offers 20 hours of content on UX/UI Design Foundations, Components, Composition, and more! On sale for $29.99 today, you’d pay $500 grabbing individual courses online.
Here’s what you learn about UX/UI Design:
Intro to UX/UI Design Components
Master the Building Blocks of UX/UI Design! User Interface (UI) components like buttons, forms, menus are the building blocks of UI design. They set up product functionality, which makes them essential to any designer, developer, or product manager. This course will teach all the definitions and types of nearly every component imaginable. Learn the skills necessary to create and understand the essential building blocks of UI design.
- Access 38 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the basics of UX/UI design components & their anatomy
- Learn the different types of buttons, its appearance, how to use icons & select components
- Know selection controls, pickers, sliders, menus & more
- Collect data appropriately
- Introduce inputs, forms, modals & dialogs, and progress tracker
- Use inputs effectively
UX/UI Design Foundations
A Comprehensive Introduction to UX/UI Design! This introductory course covers all the basics of user experience and user interface design. You’ll build a solid foundation of all necessary design terms that will get you started on your design learning journey. Whether you’re just getting started or have years of experience, this is a great course to learn and brush up on some key design concepts.
- Access 28 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of color & topography
- Introduction to color theory, typefaces & fonts, topography terms, color schemes and more
- Understand design principles, UX/UI design, atomic design & more
- Know the 10 usability heuristics
- Learn the basics of visualk elements, image terms & image properties
- Introduction to shadows, icon terms, animation theory & Bezier curves, and more
Arrange Visual Elements Like a Pro! The arrangement of visual elements — otherwise known as the composition — is a fundamental design aspect. Learn the basic composition types, principles, rules, and tips to take full advantage of them when designing UI. This course will teach you how to bring it all together in your interfaces. Also, this course will be your guide to learning how to arrange visual elements like a professional.
- Access 24 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of design composition, basic formats, format properties, basic elements & more
- Know the principles of design composition, geometric perception, optical perception & more
- Learn the principles of composition
- Work with composition
- Understand the rules of design composition
- Understand color, contrast, relationship, repetition, rhythm & others in composition
Designing for Accessibility
Get Comfortable with Accessible & Inclusive Design. Accessibility and inclusivity are two of the hottest topics in design right now. However, not everyone has a clear idea of what they encompass, and many designers feel intimidated by highly detailed Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). This course walks you through all the basic concepts, uses best practices to explain how accessibility benefits all your users, and examines the major use cases.
- Access 20 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Know the basics of accessibility
- Learn about inclusive design, accessible colors, text & more
- Learn about accessible links, multimedia, forms, tables & more
- Gain insight on sensorty impairment
- Understand designing for visual impairment, hearing impairment, motor disabilities & more
- Understand designing for Dyslexia, anxiety, epilepsy, autism spectrum disorder & others