Vox Mobile — a newly signed Apple Authorized Managed Service Provider and Reseller — launched DaaS + MMS for Apple, an all-inclusive Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) offering for the iPhone, iPad and Mac, fully integrated with its industry leading Managed Mobility Services (MMS).
Jeff Canter, executive chairman and CEO, Vox Mobile, says that the program offers companies the best products and platforms for business and the best end-to-end lifecycle management services for one affordable monthly price – lowering total cost of ownership, streamlining support, and enhancing employee productivity.
For a monthly price, starting at $15 per-device, companies can finance or lease Apple products as part of a complete managed solution. The program can be customized to include fixed-fee consulting and assessment services, device procurement, repair and replacement, provisioning and deployment, device management licensing and administration, cellular activation and usage optimization, and help desk support.
According to Canter, the Vox DaaS + MMS for Apple program offers:
- Vox consulting and Apple Professional Services assessments to design an Enterprise Blueprint for iOS and Mac devices;
- iPhone, iPad and Mac procurement and financing, provisioning and zero-touch deployment at scale with flexible upgrade and refresh programs;
- Device management set-up, policy configuration and administration; automated device enrollment and over the air configuration of settings and apps with Apple Device Enrollment Program;
- Global 24/7 on-demand help-desk including support options available from AppleCare; Apple Authorized Service Provider repair services with next day device replacements;
- iPhone and iPad cellular activation, usage optimization and ongoing cost control;
- Predictable per-device, per-month bundled pricing, backed by Apple Financial Services’ programs.
Like this article? Consider supporting Apple World Today with a $5 monthly Team AWT membership.