Thinking about cutting the cable or simply having more access to shows and movies that you currently do? Either of those is a great goal, and you’re going to want to have SelectTV as a streaming source. Why? SelectTV has the world’s largest entertainment library, putting Hulu and Netflix to shame. Today’s Apple World Today deal is a one year subscription to SelectTV for the paltry sum of $19.
Your $19 subscription will let you:
- Access a massive library of TV shows, movies, live channels, radio stations & more from over 150 countries
- Watch 10,000 movies & 250,000 TV episodes absolutely free, & unlimited video on demand from any device
- Enjoy over 1,000 curated channels, w/ latest episodes from top networks, as well as classic TV from the last 50 years
- Steam over 50,000 world radio stations
- Get the latest TV & box office hits w/ Select TV Pay Per View
- Broaden your horizons w/ thousands of on-demand TV shows
- Access a full calendar of live events, sports, concerts & more, all streamed live via the web
- Connect to your home TV via Google Chromecast or HDMI cable
Usually this subscription runs $36 per year, but you’ll get it through Apple World Today and StackCommerce at 47% off. Be sure to share this deal with your friends, too!