On the AWT News Update podcast today:
- Apple announces an event for March 9, which we will be liveblogging
- MacRumors reports that Apple Watches will be moved to US distribution points in the first few days of April, making an early April launch date a distinct possibility
- LA-based Brikk will be selling Apple Watches encrusted with gold or platinum and diamonds… lots of diamonds. Of course, these will be very expensive
- Firehouse Subs began accepting Apple Pay today
- Apple adds some fun animations to the Flyover maps of London, England
Listen to the AWT News Update every weekday for a quick overview of stories we may not have published on the blog. The podcast has been approved by Apple, and we’ll have an iTunes subscription link for you tomorrow.