MacTech Magazine has been around for 30 years, bringing information to Apple techs, consultants, and support personnel since the mid-1980s. Associated with the magazine are a number of MacTech events, including the flagship MacTech Conference. For 2015, editor-in-chief and publisher of MacTech Magazine Neil Ticktin has announced that the company will host one-day MacTech Pro events to be held in nine cities across the United States.
Each MacTech Pro event will be a single-track seminar based in a hotel, geared to Apple support professionals. Ticktin notes that event topics for 2015 include:
- Deconstructing iCloud Drive: What a Tech Must Know
- Time Machine Deep Dive, and Fitting it Into a Backup Strategy
- The Professional Apple Tech’s Toolbox
- Using OS Resources to Diagnose Troubles
- Caching servers, DNS Tricks, and More
- VPP, DEP, and Under 13: How New Apple ID Requirements Impact You and Your Clients
- Productivity Tools: Best Practices and Uses of Microsoft Office
- Security, Viruses and Malware. It’s real. It’s now. You need to take it seriously.
- Managing Your Clients To Increase Productivity and to Optimize Revenue
The MacTech Pro events will be held on the following schedule:
- March 4, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Seattle
- March 25, 2015 : MacTech Pro, San Francisco
- April 15, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Boston
- May 6, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Atlanta
- June 24, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Washington DC
- July 22, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Chicago
- August 12, 2015 : MacTech Pro, New York
- September 2, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Dallas
- September 30, 2015 : MacTech Pro, Denver
What’s great about these events is that they take very little time away from a busy tech’s schedule and pack a ton of information into one day. Register now to take advantage of the early-bird $299 conference fee. Educators, students and staff can attend for $199. If you wait until the day of the event, registration on-site is $499.
Apple World Today is proud to be a media sponsor of the 2015 MacTech Pro events.